Welcome to IMMISSSASA!

I am an artist and textile designer station in Hong Kong .
I ♥ all lovely little things, make fun and dreamlike a kid every single day. Here you will find all these creative knitted product inspired from daily life.

Have a fabulous and blessed day!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ Miss Sasa ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Photo shooting day

A good product pic can help to capture your customers. I m not a pro, but there is something I can do.

Here is the set up I did for today shot. A nikon 40Dx, ikea lamp and a tripod. However, it was so frustrated when I have to do it alone and got to shoot self portrait with products on me. I have no idea how many time I run back and forward for just checking my photos right.
Here are some of the them: Am I looking funny?
This Collar is my favorite, i keep posing when i do the shoot.
I tried with my boyfriend's glasses on, he has super short sight, i couldn't get focus, and my eyes look so small after!



No comments:

Post a Comment