Welcome to IMMISSSASA!

I am an artist and textile designer station in Hong Kong .
I ♥ all lovely little things, make fun and dreamlike a kid every single day. Here you will find all these creative knitted product inspired from daily life.

Have a fabulous and blessed day!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ Miss Sasa ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, October 16, 2011

In process - 16 Oct 2011

I went to an exhibition opening 2 days ago with my artist friends. One of them talked about my latest etsy shop. He said "your shop is looking cool! I love your design, it will be cooler if you add more items such as blanket + cushion in a set, iPhone and iPad case?" yeah, I can tell you that I m working out an iPad case today.


However, I found this not as easy as I thought it was. I took me few hrs to do so. The knitted piece have been knitted and washed the day before. I started to sandwich them in layers of knitted piece+non-woven(this can give more protection to iPad)+ lining. I faced a big problem afterward, since the layers are too thick that it can't fit in the sewing machine needle part, it means that I must have to do my own stitches to get the sharp. Then, I need to hand crochet a button(softer as normal button, so that it won't break the iPad )
It is more to do, I am targeting to make few more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment